My Love, We're Going on a Journey.

My Love, We're Going on a Journey.

Postby Snebzor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh my love, if you were to be my Valentine I'd take you to the wondrous beaches of Bloodtide Coast. The elegance, the beauty, the krait, all of these things are so marvelous. We'd go for a long walk on the beach, our footprints in the sand leaving a temporary marker of love just beyond the tide. Our afternoon would go splendidly with a few strawberries I appropriated from the nearby strawberry patch. Farmer Diah might not be pleased, but at least I'll have you in my arms.

Oh the great Mount Maelstrom! Let us bask in its glory! Although this mountain might be big my love, nothing is greater than my admiration for you. I'm wearing my armor this time, to defend us from the foul beasts that emerge from the depths of the lava. We may be far away, but one simply cannot take chances when one so dear is near such perils. We'd watch the sun make its peace with Tyria and return to the other side of our miraculous world. You'd snuggle into my chest and smile, giving me a dove-like kiss on the cheek. Ahhhhh I melt every time.

Our secret place among the Sylvari. A hidden garden my love, one that would make your heart soar and your eyes pour. The butterflies twirl and whirl around your hair, making your beauty so painfully obvious it's hard to not burst! We'd finish off the night with a fine bottle of Elonian Wine (boy it's expensive!) and watch the water trickle down to feed the flowers. We'd hardly even know it was night.

Re: My Love, We're Going on a Journey.

Postby Snebzor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Hopefully I entered this correctly! If I did not, please let me know how I can fix it.

Founder (@Peter_Chan)

Re: My Love, We're Going on a Journey.

Postby PeterChan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 am

Just right. :) Good luck Snebzor!

Return to 2013 Guild Wars 2 CE Contest