The Perfect Valentine's Date

The Perfect Valentine's Date

Postby WaxenWings » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:57 am

In the early hours of the morning before the sun has risen, I would bring my sweety here for a nice stroll through the gently falling snow and blossoms. Of course, with such cold conditions, it certainly wouldn't hurt to cuddle together for warmth as we watch the sunrise. ;)

By the afternoon, we'll make our way to a special spot found in the jungles of the Tarnished Coast. We may have to take down a few Nightmare Courtiers on the way, but a little light exercise would certainly work up an appetite for the picnic I would have planned. :D

And finally, a little festivity to end the day. We would go and join the party at Meatoberfest with the Charr! With plenty of food and drink to go around, and no end to the intoxicated antics of the celebrating Charr, it's the perfect end to a Valentine's date. Oh, don't forget the fireworks! Now that is the perfect end.

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Date

Postby Snebzor » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Very nice! Your last shot is the best!

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Date

Postby WaxenWings » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Snebzor wrote:Very nice! Your last shot is the best!

Thanks a lot. :)

The first two I knew right away that I wanted, but that last one took a lot more thought to decide on. In the end it was at my favorite party in Tyria. :D

Return to 2013 Guild Wars 2 CE Contest