[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
GuildWars2Live.com - View topic - Hello beautiful people. ;O

Hello beautiful people. ;O

Please see sticky before starting to use our forums!

Hello beautiful people. ;O

Postby Swiftimus » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey guys! My name is Anthony, or you can call me by my tag, Swiftimus. Glad to be here!

I like short walks on the beach, followed by long naps. and I prefer dinner first, maybe some snacks in between.

I'm really looking forward to contributing, and working with all of you!

I love just about everything any typical geek loves. Video Games, Music, Anime, Not Sleeping~

I love meeting new people, and never play alone. So all are welcome to join me in my escapades!

In GuildWars2 you can add/find me @ Swiftimus.6579 and I hang out on DarkHaven server!

Also got all sorts of fancy links if you wish to know more about me!

I do enjoy Streaming, and you can find all of my shenanigans here!
Can follow me here and be all creepy with me, I'll be more than happy to follow you back!
My Youtube Page! Not a whole lot there that's new, but I'm gonna be reviving it soon enough!

Thanks guys! Stay beautiful. <3

Return to Introductions